Patricia has served as the Liberal Democrat Councillor for Penylan since 6th May 2009.
She currently serves on the following Council's Planning Committee, Employment Conditions Committee, Community & Adult Services Committee, and Works Council.
In addition to this Patricia serves on:
- The Huggard Centre
- Cardiff Charity for Special Relief and Majorie Williams Bequest Fund
- Flat Holm Consultative Group
- South Wales Intercultural Community Arts
- St Peter's RFC - Monitoring Group
- Willie Seager Memorial Trust
- Norwegian Church Advisory Committee