For our second Supper Club event of the year, we're going for fish and chips by the seaside!
Mr Villa's in Barry is known for its refined twist on classic British seaside food. You won't have had fish and chips like this before!
For the very reasonable price of £16, you'll have a choice of a main course from:
- Battered cod and mushy peas
- Chicken breast with a mushroom, cream and white wine sauce
- A trio of roasted red pepper, spinach and cream cheese pancake, and stuffed mushrooms (V)
Each main course is accompanied with your choice of chips, mashed potato or boiled new potatoes.
Spaces are limited, so make sure you buy your ticket today and join us for what will be a relaxed evening among like-minded people.
If you can't make it on this occasion, you can still support the evening in one of two ways:
- Buying a raffle ticket at £1 each
- Sponsoring a ticket for young or low-waged member, who wouldn't otherwise be able to attend
If you are a young or low-waged member who would be interested in attending under a sponsored ticket, or have any dietary or accessibility requirements, please contact Cadan in the strictest confidence using the details below.