In our COVID-19 survey so many of you told us that one of your main priorities was the quality of our pavements and making it easier to get about by using pavements in Cardiff.
We're calling on Cardiff Council to fix our pavements. Sign our petition today!
We need investment in our pavements and a focus on creating good quality, safe and accessible walking routes for everyone. A Walking Strategy would:
- Improve pedestrian safety and accessibility for all users.
- Enforce restrictions and parking violations, including parking on dropped kerbs.
- Give greater priority for pedestrians at junctions and crossings.
- Drive improvements in air quality across the city.
- Create low-traffic neighbourhoods to make our communities safer.
Share your views with us on walking in Cardiff.
Sign our petition today and back our calls to fix our broken pavements and publish a Walking Strategy for Cardiff.